“People × Town × Distribution” Locations Where New Value is Created
Tokyo Ryutsu Center is a place where new value is created through a synergy of people, cities, and logistics.
We contribute to society through safe, dependable, and environmentally-friendly facilities and operations.
- Corporate name
- Tokyo Ryutsu Center Inc.
- President Masamichi Ono
6-1-1 Heiwajima, Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-0006
Tel: 81-3-3767-2111, Fax: 81-3-3767-2053
- Date established
- 4.0 billion JPY
- Main business areas
- Leasing management and operation of Office Bldgs. and Physical Distribution Bldgs.
- Leasing management and operation of facilities such as Exhibition Halls, Conference Rooms, and more.
- Management and operation of parking facilities.
- Operation and management of facilities owned by other companies.
- TRC Service Co., Ltd.
Corporate history and events
- A team is organized in the Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry to prepare for the establishment Tokyo Ryutsu Center Inc.
- Tokyo Ryutsu Center Inc. established.
- Construction lot acquired.
- Distribution A Bldg. completed.
- Center Bldg and The First Exhibition Hall. completed.
- Distribution B Bldg. completed.
- Second Exhibition Hall completed.
- P1:Multilevel parking completed.
- Distribution C Bldg. completed.
- TRC Service Co., Ltd. established as a subsidiary.
- Annex completed.
- Second multilevel parking completed.
- Distribution D Bldg. completed.
- Renovation B Bldg. began.
- Renovation B Bldg. completed.
- Began operation and management services for facilities owned by other companies (property management business), starting with contracting the operation and management of Logicross Narashino, a logistics facility developed by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Renovation A Bldg. began.